Monday, December 3, 2012

The beginning of letting others in & some of my Art pieces

So, tonight I drank and on a work nigh none the less. For the first time in a long time. Just 2 drinks. They were delicious. I had Pinnacle Tropical Fruit Punch & Hawaiian Punch all mixed together. It was.. relaxing. Nothing interesting as I am still VERY sober and aware of my surroundings.

It's nice. I can almost feel my creativity block shifting, lifting just a tad.  So, tonight I thought I could share a few of my pieces of art with whomever may be out there, reading this. Although, I am very well aware- I am probably very alone which is not unusual.

Being alone isn't necessarily a bad thing per se. Alone is what I am used to. Even when I wasn't- I always felt I was. I grew up kind of lonely. I moved around quite often. Many people would ask if I was "military brat" which I was not. My parents just couldn't find where they belonged and we were along for the ride.

There were many ups and downs over the years, but we always had each other. I grew up with my parents being my best friends. I know, sad, but true. I did have some best friends through the years, but they have come and gone as I moved and our lives shifted further apart. I tried many times to keep in touch, but it didn't work. By the time I moved in somewhere I didn't unpack boxes because I knew we would just be leaving as quickly as we arrived.

People already had friends and rarely needed more. Often times I would just bounce around from group to group or be cast aside with others. I spent most of my time with the other outcasts and underclassman because they hadn't developed a tight nit group yet. Yet, somehow I always remained "happy" at least to the outside world. Enough of that for now. That is something I'll come back to later. There is so much I can discuss on this topic it's not even funny.

Here are a few pieces of art for today. Then I'm out otherwise I will be here for GOD knows how long because I'm feeling the urge to ramble about religion and music and countless other things that many might consider nonsense. Nonetheless, I have to save some fun for another time. Without further adieu, here is my "share" for the day: Perhaps, one day I'll share where my inspirations come from...



Sanguinarian's Cross

Death & Confusion  

Death/Coffin Tat I designed

The "Grinch" Devil

Lord of the Flies Beast

Naked Tree Lady

Vampire Angel (Darkness & Light)

Earthy Pentacle

No comments:

Post a Comment